1676 Old Seneca Tpk.
Get Directions »
Transfer Station 315-673-4190
Town Hall 315-685-3473
Closed: Mondays and Town Observed Holidays
Rules and Regulations of the Transfer Station
- Per section 118-9 of the Town Refuse Law, permits are required to enter and all residents are required to recycle. Permits are available at the Town Hall, 24 Jordan Street or at the Transfer Station for a fee of $20.00 per Household.
- Per Section 118-5 All loads must be covered.
- Per Section 118-6 Only Refuse that has originated from the Town of Skaneateles will be accepted.
- Per Section 118-9 Commercial loads and Haulers require a Commercial Permit available at the Town Hall
- WARNING: Per section 118-11 Depositing refuse which has not originated in the Town of Skaneateles is punishable by a $250.00 fine and or 15 days imprisonment.
- Per section 118-9 Commercial Loads and Haulers require a Commercial Permit available at the Town Hall.
Swap Shop: Reusable items only
St. Pauley Textile, Inc. Clothing Donation Drop Off
- Paint Days at the Transfer Station: Resident Permit Holders only will be allowed to dispose of latex and stains at the Transfer Station oni the following days: August 5, 2017, October 7, 2017 and December 2, 2017
- Community Sjhred Event: Bring your documents and they will be shredded for free: September 16, 2017 9 a.m. to noon
This pile is for lawn waste such as grass, leaves, flowers and plants. This area is also for branches, bushes and trees (logs, must be separated from brush).
Permits are available at the Town Hall, 24 Jordan Street or at the Transfer Station for a fee of $20 per household. Be sure to bring the plate number of the vehicle you will be using to enter the Transfer Station.
• Business - $100/year
• Lawn Care Business - $300/year
• Commercial Tree Business - $600/year
- Commercial Trash Hauler
Based on number and type of customers